This statement sets forth the Privacy Policies of SharePoint Apps developed by Britecloud Solutions Ltd called “NewsBoard”.
We may publish more apps and may update our privacy statement when we publish a new app or solution.
The Britecloud Solutions Ltd solutions are SharePoint hosted apps that reside within your Office 365 tenant or on servers that you use to run SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016.
Here are specific privacy policies that apply when you purchase an app from the Microsoft Office store:
- Britecloud Solutions Ltd does not collect any personal information, or anything related to your device when you use any of our apps.
- We do not collect any statistics, trends, neither do we track user movements.
- Further, we don’t receive any company or contact information about your purchase or demo download of any our products (Apps) in the Office Store.
- We may connect to third parties or web services, but do not share any information about you or your use of the app without your written consent.
- We will never sell or share information when you purchase or demo any of our apps to third parties without your written consent.
- We do not include any links to other sites.
- We do not collect or have access to any information that can identity you when you download a trial.
- We do not collect or have access to any information that can identity you when you purchase an App.